Our First Steps workshops are designed for business owners who are interested in testing whether employee ownership would be right for their company.
This full-day event focuses on the practicalities of moving to employee ownership and will give you everything you require to make a properly informed decision.
Participants will learn:
- The benefits of employee ownership for both the business and employees Whether employee ownership is likely to work for you and your company
- How to do a quick valuation of your business
- Funding options
- What needs to be in place to become employee owned
- Common pitfalls of employee ownership and how to avoid them
- Examples of different ownership models and deal structures
- Different ways to structure shareholding
- How Employee Benefit Trusts and Share Incentive Plans operate
Throughout the programme relevant case studies of other employee owned companies will be used and there will be various exercises to work through.
At the end of the workshop you will have a clearer idea on whether employee ownership could work for your company, how this could be funded and the type of ownership model that you could use.
The event will run from 10am to 4.30pm on 22nd November 2012, the venue is still to be confirmed, please contact us for any information you would like to make your booking: 0845 680 6702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download our First Steps Workshop flyer for more information.
Workshop places are £750 each (excluding VAT). Multiple delegate bookings are discounted to £600 per person excluding VAT. To book multiple places please email:email@example.com or contact Denise Logan on 0845 680 6702.