Thursday June 21, 2012 – Thursday June 21, 2012
Holiday Inn, Coventry Road,
Our Employee Ownership Champions course offers a hands-on workshops to help promote an effective culture of employee ownership within your organisation – increasing understanding of the roles and responsibilities of employee owners, and ensuring enhanced motivation drives overall performance.
The expertise on offer can help create active champions for employee ownership at every level in your organisation.
Employee Ownership Champions will enable individuals to:
• Understand their rights and responsibilities as employee owners
• Communicate and participate effectively
• Make best use their employee voice
• Collaborate and offer peer support and challenge
• Evaluate company strategy and performance
• Gain insight into other employee owned cultures
The programme is suited to employee owners anywhere within your organisation, though it can be particularly beneficial for individuals in key positions of influence, such as employee representatives.
The course is £199 for non-residential, £299 for residential. Lunch and refreshments during both days are included in the price.
Download our Employee Ownership Champions flyer.